Does This Sound Like Your Situation?
Most people don’t want to make a Medical Negligence claim against a Doctor or Medical Professional, you just want to get better but by making a claim you can help prevent similar mistakes in the future and a settlement may give you a sum to you need assist in your rehabilitation and give you closure.
Medical Negligence claims vary accordingly with there being many different forms and differing levels of severity. You are entitled to make a claim if you have suffered injury or illness as the result of an error made by a medical professional.
How Can We Help
Treadstone Law are Medical Negligence Specialists and can help you with bespoke legal advice if you have suffered from one or more of the following:-
- Medical Misdiagnosis – Failing to diagnose a condition correctly can lead to unnecessary suffering.
Medical misdiagnosis tends to fall into three main types;
- Where a condition is completely overlooked and ends up going undiagnosed
- Where an incorrect diagnosis is made.
- Where diagnosis was made late and therefore delayed treatment.
Incorrect surgery or medical treatment. – Common Types of Surgical Negligence include:
- The wrong operation being performed
- The wrong body part being operated on
- Items being left in the body
- Organs being damaged
- Cosmetic surgery causing scarring and disfigurement
- Operative Infection caused by poor hygiene
Infection including that of MRSA.
You are not alone in this journey. Please call our team of specialists for advice regarding your medical negligence claims. Our experts have years of experienced to give you the best advice possible and your call will be treated in the strictest confidence on a free, no obligation basis.
If you decide to proceed with your case, we will be happy to represent you and pursue your claim in line with our No Win No Fee policy.
Our legal team offer services across the North West including Manchester, Sale, Altrincham, Wythenshawe and Timperley.