Poor hotel hygiene in Turkey

food poisoningOne of our clients recently returned from a holiday in Turkey, which had been a nightmare.

Mrs P from Barnsley had been looking forward to the trip, but as a result of poor standards of hygiene at her chosen hotel, she had become very ill with food poisoning and was unable to enjoy her time abroad.

We took up her case and in view of her illness and the effect it had on her holiday, we were able to obtain £2000 damages for her.

If your holiday has been affected by things beyond your control, contact us for a no obligation chat and we’ll see if we can help you get rightful compensation.

Related Posts