Hotel hygiene standards leads to salmonella claim
Treadstone Law recently took instructions from Miss P who had been on an all-inclusive holiday to Tunisia and as a consequence of the poor hygiene standards in the hotel got salmonella, which resulted in diarrhoea and vomiting and naturally ruined her holiday.
Package holiday rules and regulations state that “a Tour Operator is responsible for the negligent supply of food, drinks, accommodation, etc which results in harm to the person enjoying the holiday”. This particularly applies if you become ill as a result of poor hygiene standards.
We are experts in this area of the law and are now vigorously pursuing a claim against the tour company for damages.
Have you or a member of your family been unfortunate to suffer an accident or illness on holiday?
Whether your holiday was in the UK or abroad, we can help you to claim relevant compensation, depending on the type of incident involved. Contact us today.