Food poisoning ruins holiday
Ms H and her two sons went on their very first holiday abroad to Alcudia in Majorca on an all inclusive package.
After only their first day her youngest child fell ill with classic symptoms of food poisoning which was very quickly followed by the other child and herself on day 2!
It became clear that there were lots of reports of similar incidents during her stay.
The hotel was even forced into having the all the swimming pools closed as it was clearly speeding up the spread of infection.
The end result was that their holiday was completely ruined. As a result we are currently pursuing a claim against the holiday company under the Package Tour Regulations.