6 Things you need to know if you have an accident at work
- Remain calm – the vast majority of employers have public liability insurance to cater for this exact eventuality. You should immediately report the incident to the first aider and follow the employers protocol
- Take photographic evidence of the scene of the accident including any broken machinery, missing parts, spillages.
- Get the names, addresses and telephone numbers of any witnesses.
- Get the correct medical treatment and advice via your GP or A&E
- Ensure that the accident is recorded in the Accident Report Book and that you obtain a copy of the same.
- Retain copies of your Training Records if the accident relates to equipment…
Any questions or queries you should not hesitate to contact our accident at work team at Treadstone Law Solicitors on email email@example.com or Tel No. 0161 685 0070.